Probably not any more than a generic print for a house. Here are a few things to consider when designing your own basic blueprint:
- What equipment will you need?
- How many users?
- What equipment will each user need?
- How big is the call center?
- What are the communications needs?
- Whose equipment will you use?
Unfortunately, there are far too many factors to consider to have a single "generic" blueprint. Your equipment manufacturers should also be able to provide some good input.
Dig Deeper on VoIP Migration and Implementation
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.