This resource guide was created by:
To accurately forecast the ROI (return on investment) of VoIP deployments, implementers must weigh savings on hard benefits like local and long distance charges and quantify the more elusive soft benefits like increased productivity, less complicated adds, changes and management, increased customer satisfaction and better business process management. SearchVoIP.com's All in one Guide: Locking down VoIP ROI will help you build a pragmatic business case for VoIP that will sell itself to business execs.
| TABLE OF CONTENTS
Introduction to VoIP ROI
Cutting costs with VoIP
VoIP ROI for SMBs
|Introduction to VoIP ROI||Return to Table of Contents|
- VoIP=ROI, part 1
- VoIP=ROI, part 2
- Six ways VoIP will save you money
- VoIP services overview: Understanding vocabulary clarifies implementation, ROI
- Dialing in the VoIP strategic advantage
- Taking Charge of your VoIP Project -- Chapter 2: 'Building a Business Case for VoIP'
- Crash Course: VoIP for telecom managers
- Column: VoIP applications fuel the next wave of VoIP innovation
- Executive Guide: VoIP
|Cutting costs with VoIP||Return to Table of Contents|
- Cutting costs with VoIP
- VoIP: Developing a true cost model
- Free ROI tools
- Soft benefits when developing a cost model for VoIP
- VoIP ROI Calculator
- ROI for VoIP: Calculating labor costs
- What is the standard to do a cost analysis as well as ROI?
- Save money with VoIP in the near term
- ROI Insider Tip: VoIP helps company trim costs, response time
- VoIP can cut costs but capable of much more
- VoIP vendors "lying" about cost savings
- Telecom expenses: Watch out for 'cost creep'
- Cost to build VoIP reliability
- Low cost enterprise VoIP systems
- Comparing VoIP service offerings
- VoIP vs. LD rates
|VoIP ROI for SMBs||Return to Table of Contents|
- VoIP: SMB Buying Decisions
- Telephony purchase ABCs for SMBs
- VoIP for SMBs
- IT Management Guide: VoIP for SMBs
- Ask the expert: Is VoIP for SMBs?
- IP convergence applications: Improving business processes for SMBs
|Additional information||Return to Table of Contents|
- The Road to IP Telephony -- Chapter 1: 'A Cisco Evolution'
- Banning (free) VoIP from the enterprise
- What is a good benchmark number for IP router management?
- What would be the impact on staffing if I used a route analytics tool?
- How can I implement VoIP and retain existing system hardware to save money?
- Our concern is the return on investment (ROI) for LAN upgrades and inside wiring investments. Are there any averages or specifications available to estimate the effect VoIP has on bandwidth requirements for LANs?
- How do I do an analysis for VoIP on my network? We have twenty-four sites, of which five are bigger sites (200-300 users) and the rest have ten to twenty users. Management wants a cost-savings analysis, though we already did a two month analysis -- taking into consideration our Telkom accounts and the savings of using VoIP with our service provider. They are not entirely satisfied and want us to do a one year analysis. Is this necessary and what is the standard to do a cost analysis as well as ROI?
Dig deeper on IP Telephony ROI