Unified communications can bring a wealth of productivity enhancements if properly deployed and managed. Learn...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
how to overcome the expected and the unexpected challenges of a unified communications deployment in SearchVoIP.com's case studies series. Click here for an extended listing of VoIP case studies.
- Unified communications helps enterprises combat bird flu
IP-based unified communications offer a viable option for keeping a business running in the event of a pandemic bird flu outbreak that sends workers to far-flung, flu-free corners of the country to do their jobs.
- Open source VoIP, unified communications ease company communications
Open source VoIP and unified communications improve inter-office communications for a young enterprise that is growing and expanding geographically.
- VoIP, unified communications weather storm
VoIP and unified communications tools kept one Colorado reseller afloat during massive blizzards that shut down even the "weather-proof" airport.
- Top marks for Indiana University's messaging upgrade
With its messaging system on its last legs, Indiana University searched for a new system to unify its campuses.
- Unified communications, messaging revamp productivity
Unified communications and messaging helped the East Central division of AAA upgrade its aging voicemail system.
- University's messaging system gets green light after red light woes
Everything went smoothly when the University of Miami deployed a 10,000 mailbox unified voice messaging system, until users wanted to tweak the message waiting light.
- IP communications tools boost productivity, sales
IP communications tools have opened up several possibilities for one North American company, giving it presence awareness and unified messaging.
Dig Deeper on Unified Communications Architecture and Service Models