IP-based unified communications offer a viable option for keeping a business running in the event of a pandemic bird flu outbreak that sends workers to far-flung, flu-free corners of the country to do their jobs.
- Open source VoIP, unified communications ease company communications
Open source VoIP and unified communications improve inter-office communications for a young enterprise that is growing and expanding geographically.
- VoIP, unified communications weather storm
VoIP and unified communications tools kept one Colorado reseller afloat during massive blizzards that shut down even the "weather-proof" airport.
- Top marks for Indiana University's messaging upgrade
With its messaging system on its last legs, Indiana University searched for a new system to unify its campuses.
- Unified communications, messaging revamp productivity
Unified communications and messaging helped the East Central division of AAA upgrade its aging voicemail system.
- University's messaging system gets green light after red light woes
Everything went smoothly when the University of Miami deployed a 10,000 mailbox unified voice messaging system, until users wanted to tweak the message waiting light.
- IP communications tools boost productivity, sales
IP communications tools have opened up several possibilities for one North American company, giving it presence awareness and unified messaging.