Experience is the best teacher. Learn how to overcome the expected and the unexpected challenges of a VoIP migration...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
in SearchVoIP.com's case studies series. Click here for an extended listing of VoIP case studies. If you've already deployed VoIP, we'd love to hear your story. Please write to the editors.
- VoIP flows over optimized pipes -- A case study
To ensure the quality of its VoIP traffic, Gold Line, a phone card company, used WAN optimization techniques to prioritize voice traffic.
- IP telephony unites New Orleans nonprofit after Katrina
Hurricane Katrina nearly disbanded the Catholic Charities Archdiocese of New Orleans, until the nonprofit rolled out a hosted voice solution from RingCentral.
- VoIP, MPLS converge financial firm's network
A financial services company has successfully rolled out VoIP on a converged MPLS network.
- VoIP better, cheaper than TDM upgrade for medical imaging center
As business continued to grow, Steinberg Diagnostic Medical Imaging needed to boost its infrastructure. The company added a voice system from Mitel and FastIron switches Foundry.
- University's messaging system gets green light after red light woes
Everything went smoothly when the University of Miami deployed a 10,000 mailbox unified voice messaging system, until users wanted to tweak the message waiting light.
- School district cuts cost, gains features after graduating to VoIP
Minnesota's Lakeville School District revamped its network. Now, all 18 buildings have VoIP. But don't be fooled by the success, the network administrator was extremely nervous.
- Wireless voice system gives hospital a quiet touch
North Carolina hospital deploys portable telephones over wireless network, cutting down noisy pages while boosting nursing care.
- Top marks for Indiana University's messaging upgrade
With its messaging system on its last legs, Indiana University searched for a new system to unify its campuses.
Dig Deeper on IP Telephony ROI