Paul McMillan has over 20 years of experience in the design, implementation, and management of large scale voice, video, and IP networks. He brings extensive experience across military, government and commercial markets. He joined Siemens Communications in 1996 to assist in establishing the IP networking business in the U.S. market. He has held subsequent positions in network engineering, engineering management, and new technology introduction. In his current role, Paul is tasked with developing the long term UC technical vision and strategy for Siemens Global customer base.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Paul McMillan -- Retired Expert
- Using Google Apps and Google+ for remote collaboration?
- How are social media and social networking different?
- Enterprise social software: Vendor-based vs. consumer?
- How can social networking and unified communications work together in the enterprise?
- What role does video play in unified communications?
- How can I measure the effectiveness of implementing CEBPs into my enterprise?
- What applications or processes are best to enable with unified communications (UC) functionality?
- What are communication-enabled business processes (CEBP) and communication- enabled business applica
- Aside from SIP, what are the other key architectural attributes for a successful unified communicati
- What is the relationship between SIP and unified communications?
- Is SIP necessary for a full-functioning unified communications (UC) solution?