Irwin Lazar is the vice president and service director at Nemertes Research, where he develops and manages research projects, develops cost models, conducts strategic seminars and advises clients. Irwin is responsible for benchmarking the adoption and use of emerging technologies in the enterprise in areas including VoIP, unified communications, video conferencing, social computing, collaboration and advanced network services.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Irwin Lazar
- What drivers are funding the growth of video platforms?
- 4 steps for multi-vendor management of UC environments
- What's next after integrating existing UC applications?
- Is it a challenge to bring video into UC architecture?
- Is video just for real-time collaboration?
- SIP trunking services close cost gaps around mobility
- Mobile device adoption alters UC strategies
- Mobile endpoints are evolving enterprise telephony
- 10 questions to ask your collaboration vendors
- Collaboration services: Decisions and final factors
- Business collaboration architecture types and vendors
- Assessing business collaboration benefits
- Making virtual UC work for the distributed enterprise
- Delivering cloud UC applications to the branch office
- iPad syndrome infiltrates enterprise video strategy
- Telepresence trends drive extranet and desktop video
- Aligning SIP trunking adoption with WAN strategies
- Video conferencing security: Keeping meetings private
- New UC security threats leave UC platforms vulnerable
- Standardizing on unified communications standards