Irwin Lazar is the vice president and service director at Nemertes Research, where he develops and manages research projects, develops cost models, conducts strategic seminars and advises clients. Irwin is responsible for benchmarking the adoption and use of emerging technologies in the enterprise in areas including VoIP, unified communications, video conferencing, social computing, collaboration and advanced network services.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Irwin Lazar
- Four main uses for WebRTC gateways
- How to develop a usable UC deployment plan
- The mobile integration limits of unified communications
- How social collaboration platforms help contact centers
- Five UC trends that change the collaboration game
- Are you ready to move UC apps to the cloud?
- How to extend UC to the right mobile user
- Does WebRTC support IPv6?
- What drivers are funding the growth of video platforms?
- 4 steps for multi-vendor management of UC environments
- What's next after integrating existing UC applications?
- Is it a challenge to bring video into UC architecture?
- Is video just for real-time collaboration?
- SIP trunking services close cost gaps around mobility
- Mobile device adoption alters UC strategies
- Mobile endpoints are evolving enterprise telephony
- 10 questions to ask your collaboration vendors
- Collaboration services: Decisions and final factors
- Business collaboration architecture types and vendors
- Assessing business collaboration benefits