As a senior unified communications (UC) consultant within BT's Professional Services Group, combined with over 20 years of experience in IT, Hugh's specialized experience in messaging, collaboration, project management and implementation combined with his proven ability to design, implement, and manage complex software and networking environments makes him a thought leader in the UC integration and collaboration space.
Hugh has concentrated expertise in the following:
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 and R2
- OCS telephony integration
- Cisco CUCM integration
- Avaya integration
- Audio and video conferencing
- Microsoft Exchange and other messaging systems
- Active directory design and deployment
- Unix/Linux infrastructure management
- Internet-facing system architecture
- Enterprise migration projects for messaging, applications and data
- Messaging security
- Live Communications Server 2005
- Business consulting on IT transformation and strategy development
- Strong communications skill-set, driving the vision of the strategy to C-level management
- Large scale, complex system planning and program development
- PC-operating system and application planning and deployment
- Change management (e.g., ITIL)
Hugh has lead and managed large-scale migration and IT deployment projects and assisted in driving the vision and strategy behind enterprise transformation efforts for BT and has presented his expertise at such events as Microsoft's Tech Ed Conference.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Hugh Marlor -- Retired Expert
- Can Microsoft OCS, LCS and Lync environments coexist?
- How do I resolve a "presence unknown" display issue when trying to build an OCS Access Edge?
- When do you need SAN fields for the OCS Pool Certificate?
- When testing our media gateway configurations for OCS 2007 R2 for inbound and outbound calling to/fr
- What is a key component to successful Office Communications Server 2007 integration with your corpor