Carrie Higbie has been involved in the computing and networking industries for over 30 years. Carrie currently works with The Siemon Company as the Global Director for Data Center Solutions and Services in support of end-users and active electronics manufacturers. This global services division is responsible for data center infrastructure design, audits, migration and cabling abatement planning to name a few. She has extensive background in all aspects of networking, unified communications and application development as a consultant, project manager and Fortune 500 executive running data centers with multimillion dollar budgets, and has taught at a collegiate level. Carrie has an MBA and MSBS. She speaks at industry events, end user education forums and various conferences globally.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Carrie Higbie, Unified Communications Expert
- Should you buy a UC software license or UC service subscription?
- What does a UC user dashboard refer to?
- Should enterprises secure communications platforms?
- Can UC technology be tied to a smart grid system?
- How do media servers differ from media gateways?
- What is a UC client?
- Can unified communications simplify project management?
- Can UC traffic apply to big data business intelligence?
- How to support a unified communications infrastructure
- What can make telephone systems more energy efficient?
- What is voicemail and how does it work?