Caroline Gabriel is the co-founder and research director of Rethink Research Associates, a London-based analyst and consulting firm that specializes in operator business models using emerging technologies. The company's research and consulting focus is on advanced wireless technologies such as WiMAX, LTE and 4G, and on the economics of the quad play. Caroline has been analyzing the telecom and technology sectors for over 20 years and was previously the European content director at VNU Business Publishing, one of the world's largest technology publishers.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Caroline Gabriel -- Retired Expert
- How has the economic downturn affected the mobile unified communications market?
- What are some of the best ways to ensure mobile security?
- Can you virtualize enterprise applications on mobile devices like you would a desktop? What would t
- How will the shift towards mobile UC affect the carrier service providers? Will end users benefit?
- Do you think smartphones will replace desk phones?
- Which mobile UC application or technology should I be looking into now if my goal is to cut down on
- How does fixed mobile convergence (FMC) play into leveraging wireless UC solutions?