Brad Tucker is the founder and president of Qcentus Inc., a telecommunications advisory and management organization, specializing in helping companies determine, acquire and manage the most appropriate telecom services at the best possible price.
Brad brings 15 years of experience on both the hardware as carrier services sides of the telecom industry, including unified communications (UC) design and implementation. Founded on the principles of integrity, value, and common sense, Qcentus was created to provide truly unbiased consulting in the telecom industry.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Brad Tucker
- Should I calculate telecom into my internal metrics?
- How can I effectively audit my telecom costs without making a career out of it?
- How much power do I have to negotiate contract terms with telecom carriers?
- Evaluating telecom carriers: Identifying your needs to find a provider
- How to interview and manage telecom carrier service representatives
- How can I leverage telecom carriers to clear capital for hardware or professional services?
- How can my company reduce telecom costs?