This SearchNetworking.com handbook will explore the challenges, best practices and essential technologies for responding to the shortcomings of today's network, as well as future-proofing your network for tomorrow's business challenges. We offer step-by-step advice from experts on what you need to know about upgrading your network, and learn about common pitfalls to avoid. Finally, learn about the latest tools to help you make your network upgrade faster and easier.
As new unified communications (UC) applications from traditional vendors and newcomers continue to hit the market, enterprise IT has to make sure increased use of UC applications don’t crash the network. New collaboration and social media apps may be in demand by end-users, but as in politics, IT teams need to reach across the aisle to make sure new UC deployments play well with the company’s overall IT strategy. This handbook looks at how UC applications affect network performance and the importance of coordinating deployments with other enterprise IT plans.
Related E-Handbooks from our network
View all E-Handbooks from related TechTarget sites
- Developing your endpoint security management transition plan
- Emerging threat detection techniques and products
- Enterprise network security visibility: Beyond traditional defenses
- Identity and access management solutions: The basics and issues
- Application hardening: Evolving techniques for proactive enterprise application security
- View all E-Handbooks