Zeus Kerravala is the founder and principal analyst of ZK Research. Kerravala provides a mix of tactical and long-term strategic advice to constituents, including end-user IT and network managers; vendors of IT hardware, software and services; and the IT investment community.
Prior to ZK Research, Zeus Kerravala was a senior vice president and distinguished research fellow with Yankee Group. Before Yankee Group, Kerravala had a number of technical roles, including a senior technical position at Greenwich Technology Partners (GTP). He has held numerous internal IT positions, including vice president of IT and deputy CIO of Ferris, Baker Watts and senior project manager at Alex. Brown and Sons Inc. Kerravala is heavily quoted in the business and technology press, and is a regular speaker at events including Interop and Enterprise Connect.
Contributions from Zeus Kerravala
- What's holding collaborative software adoption back?
- UCaaS holds benefits over premises-based UC
- Adding up the real costs of 'free' Microsoft Lync
- The power of virtualized video conferencing from Vidyo
- UC middleware solves UC interoperability challenges
- Telepresence systems should offer greater user control
- Cisco and Extended Results combine tablets and CEBP
- CEBP and tablets: Actualizing the UC dream
- Understanding the real meaning of pervasive video
- IP telephony still trapped in the PBX era
- Primer: Understanding Avaya's application sequencing
- Generating ROI with CEBP
- CEBP: A case study
- Understanding CEBP with UC
- The significance of Avaya's Aura
- UC buyers should look for SaaS-based UC offerings in 20
- Using the iPhone in the enterprise?
- SIP trunks a no-brainer for VoIP rollouts
- Using unified communications to augment your disaster r
- Four factors driving videoconferencing