Tom Nolle is a strategic egghead -- someone who first wants to know the truth, no matter what it is, and then wants to explain it in a way that reaches everyone who cares to know it. He's an analyst in telecommunications, media and technology, and a former software architect who now works to blend technology detail and business reality. He has more than 30 years of experience as an author and analyst, covering the most complicated and important developments in the industry.
He is president of CIMI Corporation, a strategic consulting firm specializing in telecom and data communications since 1982. He is the publisher of Netwatcher, a journal addressing advanced telecom strategy issues. Nolle has contributed heavily to SearchUnifiedCommunications.com by writing multiple tips on topics including collaborative applications, the changing UC architecture, video collaboration, UC's relationship with cloud computing, IP telephony and more.
Contributions from Tom Nolle
- Can you give an ROI example for calculating UCaaS cost?
- UCaaS ROI formula calculations and methodology
- Is 'UC as a Service' the same as 'cloud UC'?
- Unified communication cloud service models
- UC as a Service: When is it right for you?
- A unified communications cloud evolution
- Vendors diverge in cloud UC strategies
- Three drivers point to new UC reference architecture
- Video collaboration usage: Setting the right policies
- Free UC from Skype and Google Voice for small business?
- How to integrate UC with mobile device management
- Future of UC: Communication and collaboration in 2020
- The future of UC: Forget 2012, how about 2020?
- The top five unified communications issues for 2012
- UC market watch: Inside key vendors' UC strategies
- UC strategies: Top five drivers in the new era of UC
- Unified communications 2011: Top five UC market issues
- IP telephony QoS: VoIP traffic management
- IP telephony QoS: Capacity planning and management
- UC: Public cloud vs. private cloud computing