Tessa Parmenter is the site editor of SearchUnifiedCommunications.com and SearchEnterpriseWAN.com. In each role, she keeps up with collaboration and wide area networking (WAN) trends, assigns and edits technical content, manages expert panelists, coordinates with the news team, interacts with industry experts, and covers most production duties on the websites. In addition, Tessa blogs on Unified Communications Nation, trains new TechTarget employees and leads the Networking Media Group in production initiatives.
Tessa has worked at TechTarget since 2006. She has served as the Network Media Group’s SEO specialist, the SearchMobileComputing.com assistant editor and SearchNetworking.com associate editor. Prior to TechTarget, Tessa worked as a copy editor for the C&I division at Hewlett-Packard and is a published author in Telling Their Stories as well as several poetry journals and magazines. She holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Creative Writing from the University of Maine at Farmington and welcomes your feedback, as well as your comments on UC and WAN issues as they concern our readers.
Contributions from Tessa Parmenter
- Unified communications 2013 recap
- Top 10 UC tech news highlights of 2013
- What the digital phone service transition could mean for business
- Best learning content of 2013: Top 10 UC tech tutorials
- Building the business webcam use case
- Siemens Enterprise Communications reborn as Unify
- Taking the UC conversation up to the application layer
- Will Google, Vidyo solve WebRTC's video codec dilemma?
- Use communications data analytics to better collaborate
- UC cloud provider survey
- Business social collaboration: How is IT handling it?
- Juniper, Sonus offer voice and video SLAs
- All You Can Meet video price is right
- Unified communications & collaboration future is bright
- Reasons why UC&C deployments fail
- Tely Labs targets SMBs with new Skype appliance
- Vidyo bets on virtual video conferencing
- Legacy voice attitudes hold back unified communications
- Blue Jeans Network for Lync-Skype integration
- Desktop and small group video conferencing on the rise