Michael Brandenburg is an industry analyst with Frost & Sullivan, covering infrastructure and unified communications and collaboration as part of the information and communications technologies group. Prior to Frost & Sullivan, Michael covered the enterprise networking space in editorial roles at TechTarget and Network Computing, and as an enterprise networking analyst for the competitive analysis firm Current Analysis. Michael's early technology background includes over 15 years of technology experience, serving in developer, system administrator and IT management roles.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Michael Brandenburg
- Are SBCs and E-SBCs the same thing?
- How can communications bypass VPNs by using an SBC?
- What's the difference between a SIP-flood and a TDoS attack?
- E-SBCs add WebRTC gateway and BYOD security features
- Session border controller vendors: What to look for
- How important are SBCs within a UC architecture?
- Virtual session border controllers: Are there issues?
- Can UC apps run over virtual infrastructure?
- Integrating UC apps into VDI environments
- When the UC app meets virtual desktop infrastructure
- Evaluating session border controller vendors
- UC tablets create new class of mobile device
- Migrating from PSTN to SIP trunking
- Are enterprises really ditching the desk phone?
- Planning for and supporting video over Wi-Fi
- Mobile unified communications client overview
- Virtual call center
- Making sense of unified communications cloud services
- Video resolution standards primer
- Session border controllers ensure IP telephony safety