David Michels holds 30 years of hands-on experience in telecom. As president of Verge1, Michels specializes in enterprise communication strategies for end users and works with manufacturers and service providers regarding channel development, solution strategies, and social media. Michels appears at numerous industry trade shows, including EnterpriseConnect, VoiceCon, and Interop, and directs the Innovation Showcase at Enterprise Connect. He maintains a blog and publishes independent research at at www.TalkingPointz.com.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Dave Michels
- Will WebRTC apps make mobile and Web apps obsolete?
- When should you deploy a WebRTC application?
- Which is more cost-effective: On-premises or hosted UC?
- Why needy UC apps need SDN's fast footwork
- How do social media and collaboration differ?
- TDoS attack: Who is at risk and what to do under attack
- Is WebRTC ratified?
- Unified communications: To cloud or not to cloud?
- Which video conferencing solution has the best value?
- What does it mean when people refer to 'cloud UC?'
- Microsoft Lync telephony: Ready for prime time?
- Polycom's deal with HP packs a strategic blow to Cisco
- Microsoft Lync: The next big thing in UC