Ask the Expert

Best routers and hubs for VoIP

Can you give me the three best cable, wireless, router and hubs for VoIP?

    Requires Free Membership to View

This really depends on the application. If you just have a cable modem connection at home your service provider will typically provide a box that converts from the cable interface to Ethernet. You can purchase a model such as a Netgear, Linksys, or D-Link that does what you want from any consumer electronics store.

This was first published in April 2005

There are Comments. Add yours.

TIP: Want to include a code block in your comment? Use <pre> or <code> tags around the desired text. Ex: <code>insert code</code>

REGISTER or login:

Forgot Password?
By submitting you agree to receive email from TechTarget and its partners. If you reside outside of the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. Privacy
Sort by: OldestNewest

Forgot Password?

No problem! Submit your e-mail address below. We'll send you an email containing your password.

Your password has been sent to: